In addition to posting on this blog, I also have the privilege of being a participant this coming Saturday. There will be framed shots of photographs I've taken over the past year or so in different sizes. It'll be a bit of everything, from kind of artsy-fartsy to landscapes of different places I've visited.
Alongside with me is my wife Robyn, who will be showcasing her hair adornments, handmade cards, and other wedding related goodies. Here is what she have to say for you to know her a little bit better.
What will you be selling?
Pretty little things for special occasions. Meticulously handsewn accessories made of silk, ribbon, crystals, beads, pearls, French netting, and feathers. Adornments literally head to toe-- from bridal veils, hair combs, clips, headbands, and belts to shoe adornments.
I am most creative when...
I have a deadline. The pressure is on!
What is your inspiration for your crafts?
Things that inspire me to create new things: Travel. The Cartier exhibit at the Legion of Honor. Beautiful shoes. The elegance of God's creation, which is far more beautiful than anything man can craft. Anemonies, peonies, and ranunculus flowers. The ocean.
One thing you want others to know about you?
I love my day job as a pediatric physical therapist. Crafting and photography is a way for me to find balance and provide an artistic outlet. I also love hiking, travel, and snowboarding.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment