Hello blog readers,
I want to welcome you again to the official Sunset Artisan Fair website. It is now just about a month away, and a lot of us are humming along with their time and talents preparing for this event. I had the opportunity to check out a sample of the goods and I gotta tell you, I really like what I'm seeing.
You may be wondering right now what these goods are... well, I'm not one to hold back so here is a teaser!! WORLD PREMIER ON THIS VERY BLOG!!
- Handmade cards for all occasions. And I mean ALL occasions.
- Paintings and photography.
- Mixed media prints.
- Jewelry and accessories from head to toe (heads for sure, not 100% on the toes).
- Stationery.
- Flowe... hold on.
WHAT? THIS JUST IN!! WOW, ANOTHER WORLD PREMIER. EVERYONE, I AM SO HONORED TO BE THE ONE BREAKING THIS NEWS TO YOU.
NOT ONLY ARE THERE GOING TO BE CRAFTS, THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME YUMMY FOR YOUR TUMMY!! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I'M HEARING.
Baked goods? WHAT?
Cookies? NO WAY!
Cupcakes? Tarts? INSANITY!
Fizzy bubblies!!??? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!??
Therefore, throughout this coming month, I will be giving previews on what you can expect to find right on this very blog. Not only that, you will also get to know a little bit about the artisans handcrafting the goods as well as the behind-the-scene people who are making this whole thing possible.
Stay tuned and follow our blog. Its going to be an exciting month!
S:LAM
Disclosure: I'm playing the immigrant card so I apologize ahead for both current/future spelling and grammatical errors. TANK KEW!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment