Sunset Artisan Fair

Join us!
Saturday, June 5
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
3635 Lawton Street SF, CA
(between 42nd/43rd Ave)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

who's a slacker? ME.

It has been a while since the last update. My apology for being such a slacker but the last week and a half has been pretty hectic and crazy. Robyn and I were in NY for a friend's wedding and right now I am actually writing this post in a hotel room at Las Vegas.

OH. I also have work.

I did took snapshots of more products yesterday before my flight out, so the features for them will be coming soon. Did you know that aside from crafts, we will also have food, drinks and music at the fair? There will be cookies, cupcakes and all sorts of sweet goods for everyone to enjoy; a drink stand (catered by yours truly) serving refreshing handcrafted drinks; and savory goods by Brian and Vernon.

So what is better then browsing through personalized handmade goods for a fund raiser?

With awesome snacks and drinks in your hands.

Only 12 days away.. stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment