Sunset Artisan Fair

Join us!
Saturday, June 5
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
3635 Lawton Street SF, CA
(between 42nd/43rd Ave)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

With the end comes a new beginning...



Often, graduations are associated with an end to some sort of schooling. Be it pre-k, middle school, or college. They are also new beginnings to new chapters in life. Sure, you can do the norms. Shake some hands, say congrats, and give polite pats in the back.

But what if you want to kick it up a notch? Be the Emeril of graduations who isn't just about congratulations but also to usher the new grad into the next chapter?

Go ahead and think about what you can do. Or I can just give you the solution...

ELAINA'S L-E-I-S! BAM! Every bits of her creations are made by hand. Even with just a quick glance at them, you can tell how much time and energy are put into making them. She will be featuring four different color combos to match four different schools in the Bay Area. By providing this touch of personalization, you have extended the usage far beyond just graduation! DOUBLE BAM!

Alma mater going to the Big Dance or the Math Olympic? Show your support by wearing it!
Going to Hawaii and want to color match your Cal shorts? Nothing like a hula dance in style!
10 years reunion? Rock it with your dress or suit and be the envy of your ex-classmates!

Did I mention all proceeds from the sale go to International Justice Mission? Check them out at http://www.ijm.org/.



Standard with all our previews, here is a little Q&A with Elaina...

What will you be selling?
Graduation is just around the corner! I will be selling 4 different colored graduation leis. The colors are Red and White (Lowell), Red and Yellow (Lincoln), Purple and Yellow (SFSU) and Blue and Gold (UC's). These beautiful leis are 100% hand made with paper. In between the two colors of the lei is play money. These graduation leis look great in pictures and they will last forever.

I am most creative when...
I am most creative when I'm at the craft store.

What is your inspiration for your crafts?

The inspiration for my crafts comes from friends and Martha Stewart.

One thing you want others to know about you?
I love to BAKE! I also love pandas! =) (Editors note: Pandas are awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment