Earrings.
What do you get when you buy them at the artisan fair?
An everlasting pair of art.
Need I say more on the differences? Today's feature showcase are earrings and bracelets made by Kimberley Hom. They're fun, modern, and all one-of-a-kind. As I was taking pictures of her earrings for this blog, only one thought struck my mind: the attention to details. So don't be surprised when people get a little bit too close to your private airspace; trying to take a closer look at them danglies on your ears.

What will you be selling?
I will be selling fun jewelry that's appropriate for any occasion. I am working on both earrings and bracelets in a variety of styles and colors. The majority of my products are made with pearls, Swarovski crystals, and glass beads.
I am most creative when...
I am not stressed and can concentrate on what I am making.
What is your inspiration for your crafts?
My friends and family usually come up with very elaborate ideas of what I should make. Their suggestions are usually too complex to make with my limited abilities, so I normally attempt a simpler version of the same concept. I also look at the current trends at jewelry/bead shows and in beading magazines, and place my own spin on them.
One thing you want others to know about you?
I love purple...so don't be surprised if there is a good representation of purple jewelry displayed.
I will be selling fun jewelry that's appropriate for any occasion. I am working on both earrings and bracelets in a variety of styles and colors. The majority of my products are made with pearls, Swarovski crystals, and glass beads.
I am most creative when...
I am not stressed and can concentrate on what I am making.
What is your inspiration for your crafts?
My friends and family usually come up with very elaborate ideas of what I should make. Their suggestions are usually too complex to make with my limited abilities, so I normally attempt a simpler version of the same concept. I also look at the current trends at jewelry/bead shows and in beading magazines, and place my own spin on them.
One thing you want others to know about you?
I love purple...so don't be surprised if there is a good representation of purple jewelry displayed.

No comments:
Post a Comment