Sunset Artisan Fair

Join us!
Saturday, June 5
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
3635 Lawton Street SF, CA
(between 42nd/43rd Ave)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Our very first showcase.. ANGELA WONG!



Please welcome our first artisan, Angela. She will be featuring her handmade cards and notepads at the fair. As part of the getting-to-know-your-artisan process, we asked all the artisans a few questions about them as well as their crafts.

What will you be selling?
I will be selling a variety of homemade cards for all different occasions. You will find birthdays, weddings, baby, and just because. (Editors note: and notepads)

I am most creative when...
I am most creative when I am sitting around with others who are also card making.

What is your inspiration for your crafts?

People inspire me to make cards. Even though we are in the new age world of technology, I still find it an art to get a card in the mail. I enjoy sending out hand written cards and knows that it would brighten up a friend.


One thing you want others to know about you?

I love to travel and see gorgeous scenery.







No comments:

Post a Comment